Can you believe Pick-A-Party – CCSM’s beloved fundraiser – is celebrating its 21st year!!? Pick-A-Party combines fundraising with fellowship and fun while raising lots of money for the church. Learn more about Pick-A-Party including how to submit parties and sign up for parties.
2019 Key Dates
CCSM’s 21st annual “Pick-A-Party” fundraiser, set for October 20th, is officially underway! Here are the key dates:
- Party Offering Due Date: September 29th (although we prefer parties be submitted earlier if possible)
- 2019 Pick-A-Party List Available: October 13th (hardcopies available at church, softcopy available online)
- Pick-A-Party Sunday: October 20th (Kloss Hall at 9:45 am)
- Second Chance Pick-A-Party Sunday: October 27th (Kloss Hall); softcopy available online (download)
Pick-A-Party Sunday is October 20th, 2019
- On Pick-A-Party Sunday, church members come to Kloss Hall prior to 9:45 to line up and listen to announcements. The Pick-A-Party Co-Chairs “cut the ribbon” at 9:45 and church members start signing up for their desired parties at different tables. Some parties sell out in a few minutes.
- After signing up, church members take their “party card” to the checkout line and pay for their parties (checks, cash accepted). They receive a certificate for each party detailing the party specifics.
- Second Chance Pick-A-Party runs one week later for any parties that have seats available.
- Hosts receive their guest lists a couple of weeks before their parties. Hosts are asked to contact guests at least one week prior to their event to remind them about the party specifics.
- Throughout the year, Pick-A-Party Co-Chairs publish parties that still have available seats.
Questions? Fill out the Pick-A-Party form on this page and our Co-Chairs will be get back to you.