There are a variety of ways to make a gift to CCSM. In addition to leaving your gift in a labeled envelope in the offering basket at Sunday worship, you can donate using your bank’s bill pay system (just as you would pay any bill), you can mail or drop off your donations directly in the church office or you can donate online.
Giving online is easy, but that’s not the only benefit. Here are a few other advantages:
- It’s a step of faith…deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give consistently…even when you’re not at church.
- It allows you to focus on the service when you’re at church.
• You can also TEXT a gift to the church. Text 73256 and type in either CCSM Plate $__ (with the amount) or CCSM General $__ (with the amount).
You will quickly receive a response text that asks you to click on an included link. The first time you do your plate offering this way, you’ll be asked for your payment information—but you only do this one time and it takes about two minutes. You’ll quickly get a confirmation text.
• Of course, you may always simply send in a check to the church office (225 Tilton Ave., San Mateo, CA 94401).
Your financial support is especially appreciated at this time.