Prayer and Care
We offer several ways for you to receive support and encouragement when you are coping with difficult life circumstances.
Please let us know how we might be of help:
Prayer Requests and Joys and Concerns
Please share your prayer requests with Rev. Penny Nixon or Rev. Jorge Bautista. You may connect with us by:
- Speaking with one of clergy in person
- Filling out a blue prayer card at Sunday service
- Completing the Prayer Request form on this page
- Calling our office at (650) 343-3694 (you may ask for our Director of Operations, Marge Boyd)
- Contacting us via staff emails
Hospital Visits and Home Visits
If you or loved ones are in the hospital or confined to home, let us know. We will coordinate visits by ministers, staff and church friends as appropriate.
As needs arise at CCSM, we offer support gatherings — for grief, divorce, and other life circumstances. Please check our calendar for upcoming groups and contact us if you have a need.
Pastoral Care and Spiritual Reflection
All our clergy work together as a team to respond to your needs. If you know who you want to speak with, please contact them directly. If you need help discerning which minister might best serve your situation, please contact our Director of Operations, Marge Boyd.