Connecting children and youth with authentic spirituality.
At CCSM we’re committed to nurturing the spiritual development of children and youth by equipping them with the tools they need to discover faith-filled answers…for themselves. Our multi-dimensional programming, facilitated by our expert teachers, seeks to meet each child wherever they are on their faith journey. At CCSM, we strive to impart that:
- An open-minded, progressive approach to scripture and tradition – without indoctrination — can inspire a love of God and growth in the Christian faith.
- Jesus’s life models compassion, justice, faith and love for us all and serves to guide, inspire and enrich our children’s lives.
- Social justice is an integral part of the Christian faith – we’re all the hands, feet, and face of God.
Beyond our core programming, we have many ways for children, youth and families to connect with our CCSM community.
- Sing in our Joyful Noise Youth Choir and become something greater in harmony!
- Participate in our many opportunities for service at CCSM, in our neighborhood and beyond.
- Sign up for one of our Service and Education Opportunities. We offer opportunities that are appropriate for families as well as youth-specific trips.
- Discover our camp opportunities – Outdoor Ministries at UCC’s Camp Cazadero.
Sign up for The Pine Seed newsletter to learn about all of the children, youth and family happenings at CCSM!