myCCSM is a web portal to our church database. It provides members and attendees with 24/7 access to their own profile information and tools for engaging with CCSM groups and events. Anyone can create a log in and use it to view and update contact information, view family information, look up other members (must be a member to do this), register for upcoming events, view participation in groups and classes, view contribution records and give online.
- Update your photo and personal info
- Sign up for events
- Communicate with your groups
Set up An Account
Watch this short video to learn how to set up an account.
1. Click here, which will open a new tab in your browser.
2. In the new tab, near the bottom of the screen, click on Need a login? Click here.
3. Next, fill in the boxes with the email address in the CCSM database, along with your first and last name.
4. Then, click Find Me.
5. Finally, go to your email, open the message with your new account information, and click on the link in the email message. That’s all there is to it — you have a new account!! Welcome to myCCSM.
Update Your myCCSM Profile
Watch this short video to learn how to update your profile information.
After you create an account at myCCSM, you can get CCSM right at your fingertips. Go to Google Play or iTunes to download our “Church Life” mobile app and access our directory, calendar, and online giving options via your smartphone.
Please read our frequently asked questions about myCCSM. If you still have any questions or concerns, fill out the myCCSM form on this page.